Unforgettable memory in Everest Base Camp
My husband and I did Everest Base Camp trekking with jungle safari trip in Chitwan over the Christmas and New Year's period. Suman at Asian Hiking Team did an amazing job organizing a spectacular, unforgettable trek starting from Lukla to Everest Base Camp. Ganesh was our guides for the trek were fantastic and went out of their way to ensure we were safe and happy at all times. I have no hesitation in recommending Asian Hiking Team as a very professional and experienced tour operator that offers an outstanding service.
The time we were there, it was low season but it even became quieter. For us, the unlimited highlights of the trip were:
- Lukla Airport
- the high suspension bridge after Jursule
- Adman Hillary School and Khunjung village
- the Tengboche and Pangboche Monastery
- the fantastic views towards Pumori / Everest/ Lotse / Nuptse,/ Ama Dablam from Kalapattar and along the way
- meeting the fantastic people and Sherpa families in the Dingboche
The trip organization (end-to-end) by Suman was perfect without any issue whatsoever, so we are very happy customers and will be back soon.