Sherpa climbers open summit route of Mt Everest
Today, 2019 May 14, a team of experienced mountaineering guides successfully reached the top of the world opening a climbing route to summit of Mt Everest 8848m. They have fixed the ropes.
A liaison officer of Nepal government Mr. Gyanendra Shrestha from Everest base camp, told that at least eight Nepali climbers successfully fixed the climbing ropes from the South Col to the summit point becoming the season’s first team to scale Mt Everest at around 1:45 pm. After the Sherpa return, all climbers are heading to top. More than 375 climbers are waiting in base camp to summit Mt. Everest.
Details of summiteers:
1. Siddhi Bahadur Tamang, Group leader, Dolakha
2. Pasdawa Sherpa, Sankhuwasava
3. Dorji Gyalgen Sherpa, Solukhumbu
4.Pasang Dawa Sherpa, Solukhumbu
5. Dawa Nurbu Sherpa, Sankhuwasava
6. Ming Dorje Sherpa, Sankhuwasava
7. Aang Phurba Sherpa, Sankhuwasava
8. Sangbu Bhote Lama, Sankhuwasava
Similarly, he said, rope fixing teams of Sherpa reach 9.47 AM, top of Lhotse 8516m. Rope fixing Team of Lhotse; Kili Pemba Sherpa from Rolwaling, Pemba Chote Sherp from Thame, Ang jangbu Sherpa from Thame, Dendi Sherpa from Solukhumbu, Tamting Sherpa from Rolwaling.
By Asian Hiking Team